|Location: Tarboro, North Carolina
Parent Company: Golden Living
Ownership: Golden Living
Workforce: 185 employees
Services: Long-term skilled nursing care and short-term rehabilitation
Contact: Effie Webb, Executive Director
1000 Western Boulevard
Tarboro, NC 27886
Mission Statement: To share our passion for improving quality of life through innovative healthcare – one person, one family and one community at a time.
- Our staff members feel it is a privilege to work at Golden LivingCenter - Tarboro -- the home of our long-term residents -- and provide a healing touch to our short-term rehab patients. We know that the personal touches and the little things make a big difference for our patients and residents.
- The key to our continued success and positive clinical outcomes is the collaboration our physicians, patients, families, nurses, therapists, and all of our employees have with one another and our community.
- We are focused on continuous improvement through customer engagement and innovation.
- Our low turnover, consistent staffing, compassionate care and strong reputation make us a provider of choice in our community.
- Our LivingCenter has earned and maintained a 5-Star overall rating in the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services Quality Rating System since it started in December 2008.