The 2013 Quality Award Program Application Cycle is CLOSED
Quality Award applicants will be notified on the following
- Bronze Award Notification & Feedback Report
Distribution: May 31, 2013
- Silver Award Notification: June 28, 2013
- Gold Site Visit Notification: June 7, 2013
- Gold Award Notification: August, 16, 2013
- Silver & Gold Feedback Report Distribution:
September 28, 2013
- Bronze Criteria Series: The Bronze Criteria Series is a sequential series of videos, or seminars, that address each of the twenty Bronze Criteria. This series was developed to help applicants understand and meet the demands of the Bronze criteria. To check out this series; please download the Bronze Viewing Guide.
- Bronze Overview Webinar: This webinar provides an overview of the application process for Bronze applicants.
- AHCA/NCAL Management Series: Geared toward Silver and Gold applicants, this is a series of management seminars designed around the Baldrige Criteria. To get started, applicants should download the AHCA/NCAL Management Series Viewing Guide. This viewing guide provides a direct link to the seminar for each of the categories, as well as supplemental seminars on process, results, and developing an organizational profile. The seminars are designed to help facilities understand how to build systems that are fully responsive to the demands of the criteria at the Silver and Gold levels. Repeat applications can use the series to specifically focus on improving low scoring categories as identified in their feedback reports.
- Silver-Gold Overview Webinar: This webinar provides an overview of the application process for Silver and Gold applicants.