Improving staff stability has clear benefits for patients, staff, and your organization for quality and performance improvement. AHCA’s nursing facility staffing survey provides a means through LTC Trend Tracker (AHCA’s web-based quality and performance improvement tool) for your organization to track turnover and retention and compare performance against your peers. It is not too late to submit your 2011 and 2012 staffing data. See below for more information.
2011 Nursing Facility Staffing Survey Submissions
This survey is the baseline for evaluating staff stability improvement for AHCA’s Quality Initiative and to participate in the Quality Initiative Recognition Program. Submit your data in two easy steps:
Submit your data in two easy steps:
Step 1: Download and complete the survey
2012 Nursing Facility Staffing Survey Submissions
This survey allows you to track and compare performance on staff stability improvement. Submit your data in two easy steps:
- Step 1: Download and complete:
- Individual facility survey (PDF format, Excel format - zipped), or the
- Multi-facility organization survey (Excel format - zipped)
- Step 2: Submit the completed survey:
- By email: email@example.com
- By fax: 202-454-1299, or
- By mail: Nursing Facility Staffing Survey, American Health Care Association, 1201 L Street, NW, Washington, DC, 20005
2013 Nursing Facility Staffing Survey Submissions
Look for announcements in early 2014.
Turnover and retention data will be accessible through LTC Trend Tracker - AHCA’s quality and performance improvement tool. Individual facility responses to the survey will be kept confidential. Reported results from the survey will appear in aggregate form only.