2017 AHCA/NCAL Associate Business Member (“ABM”) President Election
Beginning March 27, 2017 American Health Care Association (AHCA) and National Center for Assisted Living (NCAL) Associate Business Members in good standing will have the opportunity to submit an application for the 2017 elections for the positions of ABM President or NCAL Board of Directors ABM Representative to serve a term of two years, commencing October 18, 2017 until October 2019.
All candidate applications must be submitted electronically no later than May 22, 2017.
The candidacy paperwork and process may be found below.
AHCA ABM Candidate Application Materials for the Elections
- ABM Candidate Application and Questionnaire
- General Information and Requirements for All Candidates
- Candidate Request for Reconsideration
AHCA/NCAL Governance and Election Information
- AHCA/NCAL Philosophy of Association Leadership
- AHCA Duties of Officers and Members of the Board of Governors
Guidelines for Completion of the 2017 AHCA/NCAL ABM President Application Process
- Application for the AHCA ABM President should be electronically submitted to Sharon Purvis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All answers should be typed in Times New Roman (12 font).
- Submit forms in the original Word document, and not as a PDF.
- Please do not bold all text.
- Please adhere to the word count if specified in the question.
Guidance for the Distribution of Campaign Materials
- All credentials candidates will receive a copy of the Associate Business Member roster, including primary contact as designated by each member.
- AHCA will distribute a “Candidates Profile Book” containing the individual profile section of each candidate’s application as well as his or her responses to the Candidate’s questionnaire. The Profile Book will be distributed via email to each ABM Company’s designated contact on August 25, 2017.
- All candidates or their representatives are responsible for the distribution of campaign materials.
ABM President Election
- Voting instructions will be distributed via email to the designated ABM company contact.
- Ballots accept between September 18-19, 2017 5:00 pm Pacific.
- One ballot per ABM Company in good standing.
Please contact Sharon Purvis at (202)898-6306 or email@example.com