Before signing up for the AL Cost Calculator, please make sure you understand the registration process. Creating an account will take approximately 5-7 business days, depending on the response time of the requested user.
- Complete the online registration form below and click to submit. You must complete the required fields, including confirming you understand the Terms and Conditions.
- NCAL will confirm your assisted living community's membership status. Only member providers are able to access to the AL Cost Calculator (at no additional cost).
- Once your membership is confirmed, NCAL will email you the HIPAA Business Associate Agreement. Print, sign, scan and email the completed HIPAA Business Associate Agreement back to NCAL (email@example.com). An electronic signature is not permitted for this agreement.
- Once NCAL verifies your Business Associate Agreement, we will forward your information to Prime Care Technologies, the developers of the AL Cost Calculator to create your account.
- Prime Care will contact you if any additional information is needed to create your account. Otherwise, Prime Care will send your login credentials.
- Once you've received your login credentials, you can begin accessing the AL Cost Calculator! Start inputting basic resident information and their resident assessments to begin calculating costs.